WALNUT COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS – Recipe
- Butter 100gm
- Brown sugar 100gm
- Vanilla Extract 2 tsp
- Eggs 1 No.
- All Purpose Flour 175gm
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips 50gm
- Chopped Walnuts 50gm
- Line the tray with butter sheet
- Pre-heat the oven to 160*C
- Cream butter and sugar until soft and add vanilla to it
- Add the egg and beat it together
- Mix and sieve Flour (+Baking soda + Salt)
- Add all the dry ingredients to form a dough
- Knead and roll
- Wrap in a cling film. Refrigerate for 30 mins – 1 hour to firm up
- Roll the dough into 3mm thickness on flour
- Using a cookie cutter, cut into desired shapes
- Bake for 12-15 mins until cookie turns golden brown
- Keep the tray outside to cool the cookies.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge for few minutes to firm up for easy shaping
- It is easy to work with this dough to create shapes and work on icing on top of it.
For more Sweet Treats, Follow me
Blog – HomeBakerzsg at https://homebakerzsg.wordpress.com/ or
You Tube Channel – HomeBakerzsg Akila or
FB Page – Home_Bakerz.Sg
Make your cake and eat it too.