You Tube Channel: HomeBakerzsg Akila
- Dark Chocolate 400 gm
- Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 Can
- Butter 50 gm
- Vanilla / Chocolate Extract 1 tsp
- Nuts / Choco chips / Fruits (Optional)
- Line the baking tray with butter paper.
- Mix dark chocolate (small pieces) and condensed milk with butter in a hard bottom vessel that can bear heat.
3. Place it on a double boiler and let the mixture melt.
4. When the mixture shows its glace add the vanilla extract and bring it down from heat.
5. Smooth the mixture on the table.
6. Pour the mixture in the prepared baking tray.
7. Nuts or chocolate chips can be added for additional taste and presentation.
8. Place it in the fridge over-night or for a couple of hours to set.
9. Thada.. Your Chocolate Fudge is ready to devour.
- The Chocolate should preferably be dark chocolate and of good quality as it determines the taste of the fudge.
- A can of condensed milk will be approximately 395 gm, but if it is more or less, proportion the chocolate accordingly.
- Butter should be at Room Temperature – i.e. when touched, figure should go inside but should not be watery or runny.
- While heating, cut the chocolate into smaller pieces for melting easily and smooth consistency.
- The mixture should not touch water as it may form lumps.
- The mixture should be devoid of any chocolate pieces.
- Bigger the tray, thinner the fudge.